segunda-feira, 23 de abril de 2012

Email do Laurencio

Acabei de receber esse email:


-----Mensagem original-----
De: Laurencio Summers
[mailto: laurencio.summers@arvard.edu]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 23 de abril de 2012 13:40
Para: Fabio Kanczuk

Dear Fabio, hope all is well.
After your request I put two of my best assistants, Drew Fudenberg and Ariel Pakes, to collect UK data. (Yes, I could not ask our macro guys, bc they aren't sharp enough, as you always told me...). Below the picture with taxes and expenditures as a percentage of GDP. Now, I'm not sure what you want me to do with them, in which sense they explain UK's poor performance. I'm waiting for the next instructions.
Best, LS.
PS: thanks so much for all your guidance thru the years
PS2: the o consciencia is really helping me understand the world, every time I'm confused I check it out
PS3: don't pay attention to antoninho and other dumb asses who are just envious






2 comentários: