segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

An important meeting

Dear readers, an important meeting is taking place in just a few hours between X, Antoninho, CT, CESG and FK at an old bar in downtown SP. Antoninho is trying to convince X (that is, me) to abandon his newly formed Blog and return to this site (the readership here fell dramatically without X and Antoninho). I warn in advance that although Antoninho is an old chap, I wont waver about my conditions, which are:  free speech and free languages. CT is free to participate, but he remains forbiden to complain about both my and Antoninho's posts. Let's see where this will take us.


Um comentário:

  1. Ma che confuzione, vero?
    Senta, X, tu devi ritornare amico. Dovresti perdonare a Celso, quello sciocco. Non è una persona cattiva, lui, è sciocco solamente. E allora? Il popolo ti vuole qui, lo dico sul serio.

    ResponderExcluir