segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

An agreement has been reached

Dear readers,

After some tense negotiations and a lot of heavy drinking, a settlement has been reached.

I bought this blog from FK, CT and CESG (also known as the 3 fags). These fellows are now my employees and will have to obey orders. The editorial line will be dictated by me and Antoninho alike, two staunch orthodox and well-trained economists.

Heterodoxos evil-doers, beware: the "X Era" has begun. You have two choices: study Mas-Collel or leave the country now. I will not rest until I am done with you.

X, the founder

5 comentários:

  1. So is Economist X truly Eike Batista?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Mon Dieu,
      C´est très simple: je suis l´economiste X

      Excluir
    2. Sorry, I was confused about "the "X Era" has begun".

      Excluir
  2. Someone that is better than X
    http://daronacemoglufacts.tumblr.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Acemoglu é muito melhor que X.
    Leiam "Why Nations Fail"

    ResponderExcluir