quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2013

Second quarter GDP; BRAZIL

Man, what is Lima Barreto doing here? Jesus, what a place to show up...

Ok, I will be brief. I ran my factor model using the new data on Brazil´s industrial production released just recently. It tells me second quarter GDP growth will be 0,9%.

Since other high frequency data suggest the economy decelerated after July, this will be the best figure for the entire year. Sort of disappointing.

Man, here in MA, USA, I have been selling a lot of ware. When I go back to Pindorama, in 2017, I will bring back a lot of dollars with me. I will become an affluent brazilian, given the then prevailing Exchange rate (i forecast it will be around 3,30)

2 comentários:

  1. Antoninho, I'm moving to Cambridge MA in a few days. Can I invite you to a beer?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Cerca de 40% em 4 anos. O CDI vai dar mais, não?

    ResponderExcluir